Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sooooo I realized today that I didn't have any furniture polish and I REALLY needed to dust my house. Well I decided to look online for a homemade recipe. I'm glad I did! All the natural recipes I looked at told me how your over the counter furniture polish can cause irritability, anxiousness, and other emotional stuff. It also causes a low level of pollution in your home for quite a while which can cause asthma and pneumonia! It kind of made me glad that my home usually doesn't see a dust cloth! So I came up with my own recipe, used it and I LOVE it!!!! I thought I'd share it with all of you!

doTERRA Furniture Polish
6 oz (1/2 a bottle) of doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
(If you have lighter furniture, you may want to use White Vinegar since Apple Cider Vinegar can stain)
15 drops doTERRA Cassia Essential Oil
10 drops doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil

Mix it all together and go to town!! I thought my house would smell vinegarish… but I LOVE the smell. My piano looks AMAZING too! Happy Oiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment