Friday, December 20, 2013

Oh YUMMY!!! We have a Christmas tradition in our house where on Christmas or Christmas Eve (it depends on the schedules of those two days) we open a "Christmas Box". In the box is blankets, a movie, a game, popcorn, homemade sugar cookie mix (to be made that night by the kids for Santa), and a homemade Hot Cocoa mix. I put the mixes in a quart mason jar this year to place into the box. I had a little extra Hot cocoa mix left over. So I decided to try it. IT. WAS. AMAZING!!! I thought I'd share the recipe with you all since it is Christmas and it would make an AWESOME neighbor gift and would be a great conversation starter!

doTERRA Hot Cocoa Mix

1/2 Cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 Cups Dry Milk Powder
1 tsp Salt
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
10-15 drops doTERRA Wild Orange, Tangerine, Peppermint, On Guard, or Cinnamon Essential Oil (If using Cinnamon use less, 8 drops at the most)

In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix. Just to note here, for the powdered sugar I had raw cane sugar crystals and I put them in my Vitamix blender to make the powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment